- Virtual Tour
- About Us
- Our History
- Cartref Brochure
- Lake Road East
- Station Road
- Our Team
- Client Service Policy
- Philosophy and Aims
- Contact Us
- Useful Links
Cartref aims to promote a homely, friendly & welcoming atmosphere to enable our residents to feel comfortable and settled in their new environment.
To this end our staff will:
- Respect your privacy and dignity at all times
- Make your physical and mental well-being our priority at all times
- Ensure that you are able to make decisions regarding your care and personal choices.
- Enable you to retain as much of your independence as possible
- Treat all residents and their relatives/families with equal respect and courtesy.
We intend to maintain the quality of life and standard of living deserved by our senior generation.
Cartref is a not-for-profit organisation. The Board of Trustees, all volunteers with professional backgrounds, are resonsible for the overall management of the Charity and meet on a monthly basis.
2020 Named as one of the top 20 Care Homes in Wales by carehome.co.uk
2019 Named as one of the top 20 Care Homes in Wales by carehome.co.uk
2018 Named as one of the top 20 Care Homes in Wales by carehome.co.uk
2018 Recognised as a recommended care home by carehome.co.uk
2016 - Age Cymru Awards Finalist
2011 - Wales Care Awards, Outstanding Service Award, Nina Wright, Registered Manager, Silver Award
2009 - Award winning chef - Wales Regional Winner, went through to the UK finals
Email us at: email@example.com
- Virtual Tour